Unfortunately the weather in Wicklow has worsened many roads are impassable, the track in Cloon, and more importantly the forest road we were to use as a car park, are currently under a foot of snow. It had looked like it was to clear before the weekend, but it is now quite apparent that it is only going to get worse. We have no choice other than to postpone until the weather improves. It is unfortunate but it would be irresponsible of us to try and push on given the circumstances.
We will notify people of the rescheduled date shortly.
Undoubtedly the right decision. Very unfortunate but much better to make the call now than risk a disastrous event. Hopefully we can run it to the club's usual standard at a later date.
unfortuntely , the track would have been fun, but its the support things like the parking and actually getting there that would have been impossible to do.
Unfortunately the weather in Wicklow has worsened many roads are impassable, the track in Cloon, and more importantly the forest road we were to use as a car park, are currently under a foot of snow. It had looked like it was to clear before the weekend, but it is now quite apparent that it is only going to get worse. We have no choice other than to postpone until the weather improves. It is unfortunate but it would be irresponsible of us to try and push on given the circumstances.
We will notify people of the rescheduled date shortly.
Undoubtedly the right decision. Very unfortunate but much better to make the call now than risk a disastrous event. Hopefully we can run it to the club's usual standard at a later date.
unfortuntely , the track would have been fun, but its the support things like the parking and actually getting there that would have been impossible to do.